Sunday, October 9, 2011

where does time go?


Its 12:15am, so that means is officially Monday, October 10th, 2011. October 10th has no relevance to my life other than its the day before my birthday....my 21st birthday! Its absolutely crazy how fast time flies. Seriously, where does it go? I'm growing up so fast, but I still feel like a little a girl. A little girl with wild dreams.
Last year I made a list of all the things I wanted to do before I turned 21. I can't even remember the list in its entirety, but I know I only accomplished maybe one and half things. This year the only goal on my list is to be happy. Twenty was a really hard year for me, I faced a lot personal trials, but in the end I came out on top. Twenty brought me strength, I hope twentyone brings happiness, and maybe dare-I-say...love. Fingers crossed!
Now that I'll legally be able to drink, I'd like to propose a [virtual] toast, so raise your glass.
Here's to happiness, health, love, and being the absolute best me I can be....CHEERS!
Laurient

No comments:

Post a Comment