Friday, December 9, 2011

forgive me father for i have shopped...

So, without a doubt this was a stress management attempt. School has been giving me hell,but I'm proud to say I've been kicking its ass. I felt like I deserved a little reward for all my hard work. I took a trip to Marshals, unfortunately I don't have pictures of the clothes I purchased, but they will be in the haul video on my youtube channel. I wanted to test out the new camera (Nikon D3100) my mom got for us to share, so I took photos of the makeup for you guys to get a better look at it.

revlon lipsticks might be on of my fav drugstore items!

(left to right: rose velvet, teak rose, toast of new york)


Swatches
(left to right: rose velvet, teak rose, toast of new york)
I have one revlon colorburst lipgloss in rose gold. Its quite nice so I picked up two new ones.
(left to right: eggnog[holiday color], Bordeaux)

Swatches
(left to right: eggnog[holiday color], Bordeaux)
My favorite mascara- covergirl lashblast fusion and a new find the L'oreal voluminous extra volume collagen.
Left: Sally Hansen Gem Crush in big money
Right: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in guilty pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment